We are a partner for the long run.
There are many possible points of failure in a garage door system. When the opener system isn’t working properly that becomes a real safety liability. To avoid personal injury and possible property damage, call the professionals. Many times, your system just needs some simple adjustments and lubrication. When you need more than that, know that we can repair all makes and models:
- Motors and gears
- Circuit boards
- Sensor components
- Remotes and Keypads
Or, perhaps it’s time to install a new system to operate your door safely and to get the latest safety and security features available. We can assess your situation and make a recommendation that will ensure your garage door will operate efficiently and safely for years to come.
See Our Step by Step Process
All of our Repair Visits begin with a 1 Hour service call to your home:
- Our technician will perform a 30-point inspection of your garage door system.
- He will review with you any problems noted during the inspection and provide a cost estimate to repair each problem.
- We keep our service vehicles fully stocked with the most frequently needed repair parts. In most cases, all the parts needed to repair your door are on hand, saving us a return visit and saving you time and money.
- You decide what work will be performed and our technician completes the job.
When the job is completed, our technician will:
- Show you the repairs that were completed so you know the job was done to your satisfaction.
- Review with you the preventive maintenance steps you can perform to extend the operational life of your garage door system.
- Provide warranty information for the parts and services you received.
- Provide you with a copy of the detailed invoice.
- Place a business sticker in a convenient location so you can contact us without searching for your invoice again.
- Obtain your e-mail address for our follow-up service.